Monday 2 April 2012

Buzzworthy ClaireaBella Bags?

Hey Bees,
So, as promised this is my entry about ClaireaBella Bags, I recently received my bag after I ordered it from Toxicfox and I have to say the pictures don't do the bags justice! When your bag arrives the glitter and sparkles that come off it are just amazing, you can customise your bag so it looks like you which is the option I took and was very pleased with the results, you can even pick the outfit for your mini me to go in! Each one has space for your name, a bow that matches the colour of your outfit, the little flower bow at the top with a 'handmade with love' charm, glitter and Swarovski crystals! They come in various different sizes and in my opinion are gorgeous, great for shopping, dancing and using as an overnight bag as the quality is impeccable. So that's my review on ClaireaBella bags...
Love Buzzworthy Blogger.
P.S
That's not my ClaireaBella Bag but we didn't want to give little Buzzworthy's identity away did we?

No comments:

Post a Comment