Monday 2 April 2012

Buzzworthy Dancers?

Hey you Buzzworthy people, This quick entry will be about my favourite dancer, dancing is something I have done from a very young age and obviously I like the originals, however my favourite dancer at the moment has to be Danielle Peazer. She has danced for many singers and groups from Jessie J to the X factor to LMFAO. I love the energy she puts into every routine, she also seems so down to earth in an interview about a music video! I have so many questions I would love to ask her, so if you ever see this Danielle, I wanted to know: when did you start to dance? What is your favourite style? What is your biggest achievement? That's basically it for this entry my blog readers and hopefully Danielle!
 So if you are ready this, good luck in the future and follow me on my twitter, I'll get better at blogging honest haha :)
 Love Buzzworthy Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment