Thursday 5 April 2012

Buzzworthy Skin Products

Hey guys,
Well as promised here's some of my favourite skin care products enjoyyyyyy,
Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean
         This product by Soap and Glory (defiantly my favourite brand at the moment) is called Peaches and Clean, the name describes it fully as it smells fresh, clean and peachy! The good thing about it is that is also goes a long way, you only need a few squirts of the cleanser to feel the benefit and that you do. Your skin will feel smooth and hydrated for a long time after using the product and fights against any blemishes that may be about to pop up. So, for £7 it's a bargain! I always buy my products from boots and I have an advantage card, so I get points when I buy products so it works out well for me, there is sometimes an offer on like 3 for 2 so it never seems to expensive. 
                 
Soap and Glory Deep pore Detox mask
 Here's the next product on my must have list, this little baby is my favourite I love the way when you put it on your damp face, the mask reacts and heats your skin, leaving you with perfect looking skin that's soft. Also the little pink sponge is just divine it wipes away all the mask- much better than using a face cloth, cotton buds etc. For £11 I again think it's a perfect buy and I recommend it with all my heart. In-fact I love it that much I'm sitting here typing away with it on! I can feel perfect skin being thrust upon me already... 
Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser
 This little beauty is lovely after using the Detox mask featured above, as it really locks all the clean pores away and again prevents blemishes and break outs. The cute cloth  that comes with it is wonderful as well and it's something that makes me love Soap and Glory as they go above and beyond to make their customers happy (like me haha). £10... bargain!
Soap and Glory The fab pore facial peel 
This is only £8 and personally I think it's a little wonder, if you put this on while reading your twitter feed, a magazine or even my blog, you will feel relaxed like never before. Whenever I have the time I put this mask on and it really does work!
Soap and Glory foaming facial wash
 Well, if the smell doesn't sell this product I don't know what will! It smells fresh- like grapefruits on holiday! Just amazing, I love the tight feeling your face gets after using the product- obviously you will have to moisturize afterwards to lock in the moisture but it's fantastic and a buzzworthy product in our eyes. £7 why not ey? 
Tea tree and witch hazel night gel
 Now my little Bees, I don't tend to suffer with spotty skin *touch wood* I never really have, but I do put that down to this little baby, as my skin is actually naturally quite oily and this gel absorbs the access oil- leaving me with almost a barrier from spots! For £2.99 this will always be my favourite and I recommend it for anyone who wants to either keep spots at bay or make sure they don't get them.  

All these products are truly my favourite (I wouldn't recommend anything but the best for the Bees) and are all available at good shops, my personal favourite is Boots and these prices are the prices for Boots shops and so are the offers and point reward system I mentioned. So, if any of you do use these products, enjoy and have fun!
Love Buzzworthy Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment