Monday 2 April 2012

Buzzworthy music?

Hey bloggers, This entry is all about what music I think is Buzzworthy! I'll start with a personal favourite, Nicki Minaj her new album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded came out today and I was first to get it this morning, it is an amazing album that in my opinion has a little something for everyone to listen to, whatever musical taste you have. So she has deffinetly made my top three and I can't wait to see her in consert this year! My next Buzzworthy artist is the English and *cough cough* Irish (sorry Niall) band One Direction, they in my opinion have a fantastic album which is always on replay on my iPod and is now! I love the different styles (excuse the pun, harry styles) they have on the album and how down to earth they seem. Again, can't wait to see them next year (if of course the world doesn't end by then). Anyway, my final buzzworthy artist is Rihanna, I think everyone in the music industry has respect for this one since it feels like she has been here forever, she also puts on a great show when I went to see here last year for my birthday! So my little bees, these are my Buzzworthy artists, what are yours?
 Love Buzzworthy Blogger.
 P.S There were a lot of adjectives in this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment