Thursday 5 April 2012

Shopping for Buzzworthy, again...

Well my little Bees,
First of all I'd like to say sorry for not updating this in a while so all together Buzzworthy "Sorryyyyyyyyy!" Forgive me guys? *bats eyelashes* Well, we've actually got even more famous follows on our twitter now from various artists all around the globe, so thank you those you haven't followed check us out on twitter @Buzzworthy_Blog wooo! Anyway, last time I spoke to you I was on my way to Manchester and in the end I actually came back with nothing, however I have ordered online a very nice little dress that I hope fits right, since I need a full outfit for next Friday! On the upside though I have got a lovely little bag from Zara:
Personally, I don't think the picture shows how much the bag sparkles under the light and I thought for £19.99 or as shops sell it "Under £20" it was a great buy, that could go with practically anything! So, all I need now is the dress to arrive, shoes, tights, a jacket (I do live in the North-West of England) and of course something for my hair. However I am looking forward to Aintree, I enjoy the whole day even though I was never a huge horse racing fan but when your there, it's truly amazing!


So as promised in a minute I will do an entry all about my favourite skin products, *hint* *hint* Soap and Glory...
Love Buzzworthy Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment