Monday 16 April 2012

Ladies Day...

Hey Bees,
Well I made it all the way to Aintree and back for a lovely spot of horse racing (don't I sound so posh) anyway I have to say it was a brilliant day, somehow I ended up in the restaurant by the horse parade, I must say the food it that restaurant was fantastic! After my meal, I wandered back to my seat in the Princess Royal Stand and placed my bets! Just short of £50 I won, which for my second time at Ladies Day I thought was pretty good! Now recently I mention the 'or anyother brand' basically I am going to watch as many One Direction interviews as I can in a set time and record the amount of times one of them says 'or anyother brand' or words to that effect! Our money here at Buzzworthy blog is on Mr Harry Styles, as we distinctively remember the famous words from the curly haired boy "or anyother carbonated beverage" when Zayn uttered the words "Sprite" in a radio interview! We found it very humorous here. So keep looking out and we will have some information about this.
Love Buzzworthy Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment